Tuesday, March 1, 2011

Sushi!

Last night at dinner one of the boys mentioned he loved sushi. (They've never had sushi.) So today at the store I stopped by the sushi counter and picked up a package for dinner tonight. We also had fried chicken for those of the boys that I knew wouldn't even attempt to eat it. There was only one who didn't touch it. Here are the reactions of the boys.
Mr. Right was a definite thumbs up! (Of course he is in the part of his life where if it's food he is happy with it.) Mr. D.A. did NOT want to eat it. Even though last night he was one of the ones who was insistent on LOVING sushi. Thumbs down!
Mr. Prince was the one who wouldn't even touch it. It stayed in a nice little circle on his plate until Mr. Music asked if he could eat it for him. Thumbs down.
Mr Perfect enjoyed it. I was surprised. He dissected the whole thing first and had to know exactly what he was eating, but then he was happy. He even had seconds. Thumbs up!
In reality when I asked Mr Super if he liked them he said, "NO!" But he didn't quite get the thumbs up/thumbs down thing. He did have a bite, but then left it alone. I'm pretty sure he is a thumbs down.
Mr Music loved it. Surprise, surprise! He doesn't eat anything! But he had at least four pieces, maybe more. His was certainly a thumbs up!
Dad loves Sushi, and I have learned to enjoy it. So, out of the eight of us we have five thumbs up's. Hmmmmm, sushi. Who knew?

5 comments:

  1. Yay! Now we can have sushi on a weekly basis. I am so happy. Thanks for the poll Mom.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Can I come to your house for the weekly sushi bash? I am the only one in my family who likes the stuff, and I have only learned to like it in the past two years. Of course, once you try it and like it, it is like a drug and you need more and more and more of it!!! :D

    ReplyDelete
  3. Yuck Sushi can't stand it. I belong with the three haters. LOL

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow, who would have though to feed kids sushi. I haven't decided if I like it or not.

    ReplyDelete