We have a family member that we Skype with pretty regularly. Mr Prince does NOT like it. The boys all get loud and crazy. Not Prince's thing. This morning he really got angry and came and shut my computer. I turned it back on and got our connection going again, but by then all of the boys were disenchanted and so it was just me who stayed to chat.A little later Mr Prince came and apologized for closing my computer and explained that he doesn't like all the noise. Since I was still chatting he decided he would chat too. We had the video going but Prince liked typing. So he chatted and typed and had a great (and pretty long) conversation. For any of you who know Mr Prince, this is pretty amazing. I was very impressed that he insisted on writing full sentences. Only a couple of times did he write one or two words at a time. It was fun to watch and our family member loved it. YEA! Isn't it fun to actually watch a child progressing.
This is the greatest story. Modern techno *ROCKS*!!! Mr. Prince rocks MORE! :-) I adore him.
ReplyDelete