Thursday, March 3, 2011

Little Breakthroughs

Mr. Super wanted to make a picture on Dad's Iphone. With a little help from Mom he did this. Oh what a cutie. My Little Superman has been talking quite a bit more lately. He has always talked a lot, but recently I hear him actually saying real words and phrases. Oh it is wonderful!
For instance, just now I was listening as the boys were downstairs playing and his sweet little laugh found its way up to me, just before I heard the sentence, "That's so funny!"
Normally it shouldn't be a cause to rejoice, but Mr. Super is not in the normal realm. "That's so funny." Might as well be a symphony. It was certainly music to my ears.

3 comments:

  1. That is so EXCITING! I am excited to hear him say new words! What a fun story!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YEAH! Superman is my Hero and to hear him talk is such a blessing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love hearing him talking and saying more each time I see him.

    ReplyDelete