Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Beastly

I have waited for months for the movie to be released. But I have a good friend that I particularly want to go see it with, who HAPPENED to have to leave town for the last three weeks. (Great timing good friend!)
Anyway, I was getting impatient so I ordered the book. It came in the mail this afternoon and I just finished it. It's a quick little read but oh so fun. I know from the ads that the movie can't be nearly as fun as the book...although I do like the makeup of the movie beast better. But like always I already know I liked the book better than I will like the movie.
Still can't wait though....she comes home in two days. Maybe next week....

3 comments:

  1. Where have I been? I haven't even heard of this movie. Thanks for the heads up!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I too want to see this movie the previews look great!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm back! Let's go see it! Thanks for waiting for me, hehe. I am SO excited!!! :)

    ReplyDelete