Monday, March 21, 2011

Spontaneous Combustion

We had Mr Right's birthday party last weekend. Yes, I know, way late, but it's fun to stretch it out. Right?
Anyway, one of the gifts he got were CD's of Bill Cosby. He loves them. He has a personal CD player with earphones and has been listening to them. So, as the day has past, periodically all of a sudden he breaks into laughter. It happens every 30 seconds or so. You would think I would get used to it quickly, but it was always a shock to hear this laughter come out of nowhere, for seemingly no reason. I loved hearing him laugh so much. The spontaneous combustion of laughter has just been fun!

4 comments:

  1. We introduced the boys to Bill a while back. I remember growing up listening to "Chicken Heart" and his other bits. My guys love him, and they are enjoying the entire "Cosby Show" series, which also brings back a lot of memories for me!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I've been watching The Cosby Show on Netflix recently. I had forgotten how funny it was! Last night at dinner I started singing "Dad is great! Gives us chocolate cake!", and then tried to explain it to the kids. Too funny!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. zzhoompah-zzhoompah-zzhoompah DING! "Noah."..."Junior Barnes, Youuuu gunky."..."Hey Hey Hey! Fat Albert!!" LOVE Bill Cosby! I always thought Gramps was like a white Bill Cosby. LOL Bill Cosby & Gramps are just THAT COOL! Man, does Mr. Right have some gooood taste in listening! :-D

    ReplyDelete
  4. They definitely should hear "The Belt".

    ReplyDelete