Thursday, February 24, 2011

He may be a teen, but he's a good one.

What a weirdo! This pic is actually from way back when the youth were making gingerbread houses. He decorated himself. (Tee hee.)This kids makes me happy. Yes, he is showing his teen-ness more every day, but every once in a while he does something that makes me so proud of him.
Tonight was a youth ward Temple trip. We were asked by a nearby member if we could drive his daughter to the church because the rest of his kids were sick. Not a problem. Mr. Right and this girl are a year apart, she being the elder of the two, so they don't really know each other. But, when we pulled up to her house Mr. Right jumped out of the car to go and get her before I could even suggest it. Then he waited patiently at the door for her. He walked her back to our van and opened the passenger seat door and put out his hand to show her she should sit there. And then he sat in the back without a word.
WOW! I was so impressed. It makes me happy that he would remember the little gentleman like things I have tried to teach him over the years.

1 comment:

  1. I think your teenager is a pretty neat guy. Wow, this year you have a teenager. That means you are going to have a teenager for another fifteen years.

    ReplyDelete