Monday, March 7, 2011
Mr Right gets cake and ice-cream
I asked Mr. Right on Saturday if he would like me to make him a cake or if he wanted to pick one out from the store. He wanted to pick one out. We had thirteen candles on it and he blew them all out in about two seconds. I've never seen that many candles go out that fast. Did he make a wish? I have no idea...it all happened way too fast. But he did enjoy liking the candles as we took them out of the cake.
He chose a strawberry shortcake. Boy this kid has good taste. I sure liked it.
We shared the cake along with the two kinds of ice-cream he picked out (mint chocolate chip, and Andies mint pieces) with the Crimson's. YEA!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
You can't go wrong with strawberry shortcake! It looked delicious.
ReplyDelete