Monday, April 4, 2011

A date with a LLRF

I got to have a most beautiful evening last week with a good friend. She is LOVELY, she always makes me LAUGH, she is REAL and above everything else she is a true FRIEND. LLRF!

I have told her things even my hubby doesn't know. (Heh heh...I love to make you crazy by saying stuff like that sweetie, but it's true. Don't worry you still know a lot about me that she doesn't though.)

From the first day I met her I felt complete love for her. I think we may have been sisters in the pre-mortal world. Wait...I guess that applies to a lot more than just her...well REALLY CLOSE sisters in the pre-mortal world then.

I loved my outing with her. We went to dinner and then went to see Beastly. Which was better than I thought it would be after reading the reviews. I thought it did what it intended to do very well.

After the movie we just hung out and walked around the mall, did some window shopping and a ton of laughing. I need to thank her for being so wonderful, accepting, and easy to be with. And I need to thank her hubby for sharing her with me for an evening.

2 comments:

  1. I am feeling very sad that you live so far away so we can't do this. Let me know when you are in Utah next, and we should see if you and yours can come over for a BBQ and movie night or something like that. I'd love for our hubbies to meet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness, E! I wish I would have seen this sooner. (That just tells you how behind I am in life). I LOVE YOU so very much. You are my pocket full of sunshine. Thanks for hanging out with me. I absolutely adored being with you. I could't stop smiling even after I got home and settled in for the night. Joe keeps hearing about our evening over and over again (only the non-Top Secret info, hehe) and how much I can't wait for the repeat!

    I love you, my PFSF (pocket fulla sunshine friend). Thanks for making my night and my week so spectacular!!!!

    ReplyDelete