As I write this I can't help but mention, my biggest helper out there today was EZ, and currently he is totally asleep on the couch. How anyone can sleep through the noise of my boys is beyond me. But there he is....fast asleep!
Saturday, February 6, 2010
Snow!
A couple of days ago we got some snow. It was good packing snow so when we finished shoveling ourselves out I made a snowman. It was melted by that afternoon, and so was the rest of the snow. But then we had more today. MUCH MORE!
When I went out this afternoon to just dig a hole from my house to the car, I noticed a snow plow stuck in the snow up the street. It's that green truck.
Several hours later when I finished the tunnel from our van to the street the snow plow hadn't made it too far. There he is the light on the left of the pic is him. They had several guys trying to dig around it and he only made it maybe seven feet. OUCH! I think we are going to be here for a while.
This is the view from my driveway.
I kind of felt like Moses parting the Red Sea. We only shoveled until we hit the street.
My Star in his "heroic pose".
Oh no, I think he is going to jump.
At least the landing was soft.
And he looks way happy!
YEA! Success is MINE! (Snow is just fun!)
The tunnel we made from our door to the van.
This one was tonight after the snow finally stopped and our last time shoveling the tunnel.
As I write this I can't help but mention, my biggest helper out there today was EZ, and currently he is totally asleep on the couch. How anyone can sleep through the noise of my boys is beyond me. But there he is....fast asleep!
As I write this I can't help but mention, my biggest helper out there today was EZ, and currently he is totally asleep on the couch. How anyone can sleep through the noise of my boys is beyond me. But there he is....fast asleep!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We haven't had anything like that much snow this year. Looks like fun for the boys but crazy shoveling for you guys.
ReplyDeleteWow! I love it when snow piles up like that! We have had so very little snow this year, I am really envious!!
ReplyDelete