So, on the 19th we started out with breakfast, heart shaped pancakes with red syrup. So fun! Hubby only ate one pancake on the way out the door and missed the red syrup all together. He just LOVES that pink food. (Some of you know that I am being totally sarcastic.) But the boys and I enjoyed our Valentine Pancakes. Even if some of them looked more like butterflies than hearts...
Saturday, February 20, 2010
Happy Valentines Day
Since my hubby was out of town for Valentines Day we decided to celebrate it again on the 19th. On the 14th we were lucky enough to spend the day with Grandma and Grandpa Crimson and Sunny. Which I loved and was SO grateful for.
So, on the 19th we started out with breakfast, heart shaped pancakes with red syrup. So fun! Hubby only ate one pancake on the way out the door and missed the red syrup all together. He just LOVES that pink food. (Some of you know that I am being totally sarcastic.) But the boys and I enjoyed our Valentine Pancakes. Even if some of them looked more like butterflies than hearts...




At school the boys got to give out their Valentines Cards. And my hubby and I got to go on our Valentines Date. We were going to see the movie Valentines Day, but decided we had better see Avatar while we still could see it in the IMAX. It was a fun day. YEA!
So, on the 19th we started out with breakfast, heart shaped pancakes with red syrup. So fun! Hubby only ate one pancake on the way out the door and missed the red syrup all together. He just LOVES that pink food. (Some of you know that I am being totally sarcastic.) But the boys and I enjoyed our Valentine Pancakes. Even if some of them looked more like butterflies than hearts...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Sounds like a wonderful day! And I never would have thought of pink syrup. Great idea!
ReplyDelete