Wednesday, February 24, 2010
Break a Leg
Today is the day. OPENING....well not night, it's only a matinee today so....OPENING DAY! Star is so excited and nervous. He is in the chorus for his school's production of "No Strings Attached" and has been working toward this for months. It has been fun for him and he has made a really good friend too. Spike gets to go see it with his classmates today and I get to go and help and see it with him. (HE is just excited because he gets to go on a field trip.) I don't think he has put it together that we are going to see Star's play, but he will like it once he is there I am sure. Break a leg Star!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How fun is that? I think it's great that Spike gets to see it, too. Break a leg, Star!
ReplyDeleteI hope that is was wonderful! I am sure star did great! I miss those kids!
ReplyDeleteI really wish I could have seen it.
ReplyDeleteI hope you had a great time in the play.
ReplyDelete