Monday, February 15, 2010

Life is bipolar

Today was such an interesting day for me. I think that this must be what bipolar people feel like all of the time.
I started off the day dropping most of my crew off with the Crimson's while I took Star to go see the Lightning Thief. We had SO much fun. We loved being together. I loved that he was nervous for the movie to start, so much so that waiting in line for the tickets (which was a pretty long line) was enough waiting for him. Who cares about snacks, we needed to find seats. We got into the theater and found perfect seats and settled in to great conversation and a lot of fun. We loved the movie, even though it was nothing like the book. It was just fun, and really isn't that what we went for. We just had a great time.
Then we went back to the Crimson's house where everyone had been sledding and having a great time (just like we always do there).
The rest of the day my mind revolved around two sets of circumstances that are just heartbreaking. They don't have anything to do with my family so I won't share any information. But I found myself holding back tears. I am glad that I have good control of my emotions on days like this, because I feel like I could have cried the entire evening. Fortunately I was with great people who I love and that makes it so much easier.

To my friends that are hurting, you are in my prayers.

1 comment:

  1. We always love having you over. The house is always hopping when you are here.

    ReplyDelete