Welcome to Our Crazy Kingdom! Hope you enjoy getting to know us.
Monday, May 7, 2012
Rubic's Cubes
Some of the boy's have been learning the Rubic's Cube solution. This morning, D.A. (always trying to keep up with older boys) did the white side on his own without being shown how. Not bad for a first grader.
I just have to note the cute little flower he made out of pipe cleaners for his teacher for teacher appreciation week. All of the other boys took in some flowers that we bought, but not him, he wanted to make a flower that would last forever! What a sweetie. I saw his teacher later that week and she told me it has a place of honor in her classroom. One of the only flowers that will truly last. Awe sweet!
I just have to note the cute little flower he made out of pipe cleaners for his teacher for teacher appreciation week. All of the other boys took in some flowers that we bought, but not him, he wanted to make a flower that would last forever! What a sweetie. I saw his teacher later that week and she told me it has a place of honor in her classroom. One of the only flowers that will truly last. Awe sweet!
ReplyDelete