Grandma Crimson made this awesome Poke-ball cake for him. And YES, there is a Pokemon inside. When I went to cut the cake the knife kind of bounced back up out of the cake. I laughed and said I couldn't do it. Whereupon Mr. Perfect took the knife in an attempt. When he had no better luck than I, Mr. Right took the knife and said something to the effect of, "Let someone who has a totem chip do it." We all had a good laugh at his failure. Then the cake kind of fell apart and revealed a rubber ball type thing with a real Poke-ball inside and inside of that a Pokemon. YEA!
COOLEST CAKE!
We also celebrated Angel's birthday which was the day before. Lots of fun birthdays in July!
That is the coolest cake EVER!
ReplyDeleteYeah! Happy Birthday Mr. Perfect!!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday Mr. Perfect!!! What an awesome cake. I hope you had a wonderful day!
ReplyDeleteMiss all of you guys! I should be coming for another visit soon... I'm keeping my fingers crossed, and will let you know the minute I know anything. ;)