Thursday, July 7, 2011

He hit me!

I've told you before about our Mr. Super and the fact that he is a bit slow where his speech is concerned. I am delighted with each and every new break through.
And you should know in his world of Super heroes there are villains as well.
So, when he gets into a fight with his brothers I often have had him come to me and announce. "Mom, bad guy hit me!"
One day after his report I heard his brother D.A. yell from the other room. "I'm not a bad guy! I'm a good guy!"
Super's immediate response? "Mom, good guy hit me!"
LOL
Yesterday I did a major faux pax when he came to me yelling, "Mom, Mr. Music hit me." (Okay he called him his real name, but you get the point.)
I was so thrilled at his use of his brothers name I cheered. "That is so wonderful." Poor kid. He gets the most mixed signals from me sometimes.

3 comments:

  1. What a cute story. I am glad you captured that one for family history. "Mom! Good guy hit me!" How cute. Of course it demonstrates our home being both conflicted and full of conflict, but hey.

    ReplyDelete