Monday, July 4, 2011

Sunday Fun Day

This Sunday we went to the Crimson's for dinner after church. And Auntie (used to be Crimson) and her hubby and baby Smudge were there. Boy that kid is cute. Mr. Right noticed how his eyes were blue and he could totally pass as one of ours, and wondered if his parents would miss him if we just took him home with us. My hubby suggested we could have another one...ummm. For now we will just borrow Smudge when he comes to town.
Mr. Perfect loved having a baby around. He of course is my baby guy. He's going to be a great Dad.I love this pic. Angel, Mr D.A. and Smudge. A-DOR-A-BLE!
Look at these two camera HAMS! Auntie Cinnamon and Mr. D.A. The camera loves you both!
Oh my sweet Mr. Prince. Precious!
Angel and Mr. Super. She looks good in orange. We only have a few more weeks to cherish with our Angel before she heads off on her mission.
Mr. D.A. had to get into as many pictures as he could. LOL. Silly boy!
I just had to laugh at this pic. They are putting candles on Grandpa Crimson's birthday cake. (Happy birthday Grandpa Crimson.) but the thing about this picture which just tickles me is the fact that Angel knows Mr. Super well enough to cover his mouth so as to preserve the lit candles so the birthday boy can actually blow them out. LOL. Fun Sunday. Every day with the Crimson's is fun!

3 comments:

  1. We have pictures (and video) of one of us covering the little one's mouth ... they LOVE to blow out candles! We usually have several lighting sessions so they can have a turn.

    Smudge ... that is the name of my teddy bear ...

    ReplyDelete
  2. You have the to love the Crimson's. That picture of the Destroying Angel (D.A.) and his Auntie Cinnamon says it all. Those guys love the camera. I never realized how similar those two were. No wonder they get along so well.

    ReplyDelete
  3. All I have to say is that I want to be just like D.A. when I grow up!

    ReplyDelete