Friday, November 19, 2010
My Birthday Present
It's almost done! YEA! My whole house is a disaster area, all aside from the kitchen that is. This is what our living room/dining room has looked like the last few days. And there are boxes of dishes and food everywhere. I feel like I can't get anything done simply because the kitchen is in transition. Proof that the kitchen is indeed the heart of the house.
I wish I could get better pics, but the space in the kitchen in REALLY tight. Those of you who have been in my kitchen know what I am talking about. It's called a galley kitchen. In other words...tiny! But it sure is beautiful. Here is the microwave and a sample of the cupboards. They have an antique finish I just love. I wish you could see it better in the pics. You'll just have to take my word for it.
Here is my stove, some drawers and my beautiful granite counter top. The color is just yummy to me.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
How exciting! Happy Birthday indeed!!!
ReplyDeleteYAY! It looks gorgeous! Can't wait to see it in person! What a great birthday present!
ReplyDeleteLovely! Isn't it great to get something like this finished. And Happy Birthday to You!
ReplyDeleteHi Eve. Your blog is great and your kitchen looks gorgeous. I found some really great songs on your playlist. Thank you. I was really in need of something new.How did I forget about Cheap Trick's The Flame?
ReplyDeleteThe best part of your disaster was that we had dinner with you a few times.
ReplyDelete