They each got a pair of footie PJ's. They LOVE them. Yes even the older boys love footie PJ's. I can't say I blame them. I'd probably wear them too, but I'm just not sure how my hubby would feel about me in footies...
Here they are in their new PJ's. They were SO happy. We may have to start this as a new tradition.
We had some big ones (adult size) that my brother and a date wore to Monster Mash. I think I have a pair of jammies like that, but no footies ... I MUST have my feet free to sleep though.
ReplyDeleteThe boys look so cute in their PJs. What a fun tradition. We all get new PJs for Christmas
ReplyDeleteCute! And I know where you got them - cause #4 has the red ones with the skull and cross bones. He was convinced to get them by #2 because he said he would look 'tough' in them! :D
ReplyDeleteI wonder where I can get some footies.
ReplyDeleteLove this!! Our kids love footie pajamas and would think this was the best present ever! What a great idea.
ReplyDelete