Saturday, October 29, 2011

Girl Stuff

Ever since Mr. Super started school he loves girl stuff. At least that is what I thought. Almost every day he got to pick a toy to bring home out of the prize box, and more often than not he has brought home girl stuff. Pink pencils, barbie things, hello kittie, you name it. I thought he was enchanted by them because things like that are such a novelty around here. That was until yesterday.
~Lightbulb~
He brought home a tiara yesterday. I told him it was lovely and ask him if he wanted some help putting it on. He told me no and then proceeded to shove it onto my head. Each time I took it off he insisted I put it back on. And when I asked him if I looked like a queen he told me, "No, you are a princess." I love that of course. And that is when the lightbulb went on. Every time he brought home these little treasures he always handed them to me as soon as he walked in the house. I thought he was just letting me see what he got as a prize that day, but he never did that when he brought home dinosaurs or superhero stuff. DUH!!! He has been bringing them home for me. Wow, what a sweet kid. It only took me a year...

On a little side note. Mr. Prince also loved my tiara and made the comment, "You're prettier than the Moms." I don't know who "The Moms" are, but I really don't care. I'm prettier than they are anyway.
Thanks Prince!

6 comments:

  1. What a good boy! Thank you for this cute story. You really are treated like a princess. I love you. Having him be so giving is wonderful. What a revelation.

    ReplyDelete
  2. So cute! I love your boys... so adorable!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I LOVE that! You ARE prettier than 'the moms' for sure!

    ReplyDelete
  4. That is so darn sweet!!!! I am all full of smiles and giggles thinking about how sweet that boy is!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a great way to start a Monday. My boys never did that! He is such a loving boy as all your boys are.

    ReplyDelete