This afternoon we went to the Crimson's. (Of course I originally had planned to ask them to our house, but my boys were bent on going over there. They usually get their way when it comes to the Crimsons.)
At one point during the day we noted that things were exceptionally quiet. It wasn't much later Cinnamon Crimson took these photos.
That is Mr. D.A. under all of those pillows.
He told Cinnamon earlier in the day that this was his lonely spot. Well, his number one lonely spot. He has a second lonely spot under the table. Not the big dining room table. The table in the kitchen. Which means the lonely spot is an open cabinet where everyone can see you and is pretty much the most UN-lonely place one can be.
He slept here for a couple good hours and when I went to wake him up he kept pulling pillows back onto him and trying to go back to sleep. I hope he sleeps through the night tonight...
But he sure is CUTE!


Too cute. Did he sleep through the night? I hope so.
ReplyDelete