When I asked Mr. Music what it means to turn 12 he said, "It means I get to pass the sacrament." He is nervous and excited, but big brother Mr Right is going to be there to help him and so tomorrow he will get to do what he has waited for so long to do. (I'm pretty sure I'm more nervous than he is.)

His actual birth Day came on Labor Day. We thought it appropriate for me to be in labor on Labor Day. So, with everyone home from school for the day we went out to lunch. Always an adventure! But they did pretty well. It is getting easier as they grow. I can tell you I am happy about that!

I'm so bummed because I didn't get a pic of Music with my Dad who came out to give him the priesthood. I always had the intention, but it just never happened. Darn. But the day he was ordained we had dinner with the Crimsons (of course) and Grandma Crimson made this AWESOME CAKE!! Look at that face, you can see how much he loves it.

She tried to make it look just like his electric guitar. She did a pretty dang good job too. She even got the size right. WOW!

On his birthday while he was at school I was busy at work on his room. For months he has been eyeing the Mario bedroom stuff. These wall stickers are so easy and really make his room fun!

I replaced his cork board with a poster. He hasn't even mentioned the cork board or anything which was on it. He loves the poster though.

And of course Mario sheets and bedspread. I got him curtains too but they didn't arrive until a few days later so I don't have a pic. But they are awesome and he LOVES his new room. It's nice to know exactly what one of the boys wants. Sometimes it's a big guessing game. I loved that he made it so easy on me. I just had to look at his wish list on Amazon. Maybe I should introduce that to Mr. Prince....hmmmmm.....
My little guy is growing up so fast. To think just a few years ago, we couldn't get him to sit still in Church, and now he is passing the sacrament.
ReplyDeleteIts hard to believe that Mr. Music is all grown up~ Happy Birthday all the way from Hawaii!!
ReplyDelete