Friday, September 9, 2011

I am all of me

I love this pic. One day when we went to the store the little kids got out of the cart to go potty, so Mr. Right got in. He doesn't QUITE fit! Mr. Right had to write a poem about himself for English class this week. I thought it was a pretty good perspective on him and asked if I could share it. Surprisingly he said yes. Here it is.

I am all of me
I wonder when wars will stop
I hear awesome songs in my head
I see great video games
I want people to be kind
I am all of me

I pretend to be an ultimate being
I feel like sleeping
I love
I worry about death
I deplore mean people
I cry when my brothers annoy me
I am all of me

I understand most games
I say humans will one day live eternally
I dream of sceince
I try to concentrate
I hope to get a good job
I am all of me

4 comments:

  1. What a great poem. Very talented writer there. Like his mom. Love the photo, too!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I LOVE this!!! What a great way to see into Mr. Rights heart a little more. Let's try to get him to hang out with the big kids more. WE are way more fun!

    ReplyDelete
  3. He is such a good boy. He is going to be a great man. Let him know I loved his poem. He should post it on his website as well. He has talent.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ok, I tried this once, and it deleted my comment... Tell Mr. Right that I loved his poem! Very impressive. I can't believe how tall he is and how much more grown up he looks. Your boys aren't little boys anymore! The time flies by way too fast!

    ~ Kim

    ReplyDelete