Sunday, September 4, 2011

Fun at the park

On one of the last days before school I took the boys to a wonderful park not too far from where we do our grocery shopping. (I was actually taking them shopping, but we decided to stop and play a while before we went.) It has a whole bunch of really cool new things.
Like these musical toys. The boys all loved the drums and huge maracas.
I know I won't do this thing justice. It's kind of like a tilt-a-whirl that you stand on. It is TONS of fun. Even I had to take a turn or two on it. So fun! I had a hard time getting a good pic of Perfect. He was happily running from place to place. He definitely loves the park!

Surprising to me even Music loved it. He didn't ask the whole time we were there to leave. And for him not to ask to leave, or even ask for a time when we could go is close to a miracle. I know he must have loved it.

Of course once they saw I had a camera they had to start acting like the bunch of hams they are! I love my boys!


Oh my cute little Super! He and I get to go to this park a lot while the boys are in school. (Ssshhhh, don't tell them.)

Prince was really happy at this park. Especially with all the new and different things it had.

Right and Music on the obstacle course!

Gosh, I just look at this pic and can't help but notice how big D.A. is getting. He was another one which was hard to get a pic of. ZOOM ZOOM!

I love the park!

3 comments:

  1. Can you email me the location of this park?! It looks like there's a fence around it and we all know how my boy needs a fence... :) LOVE the pictures. Handsome, handsome boys.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my goodness! That pic of Mr. Right looks so much like your just older brother! I gasped when I saw it! I think I have a very similar pic from high school.

    ReplyDelete
  3. So fun! Thank goodness for great parks and energetic boys!!! :)

    ReplyDelete