
This week was spirit week for my boys in middle school. They had a lot of fun dressing up each day. The first day was just miss-match day. The second day was look alike day. I was glad I had matching shirts from our Disney trip last year. The third day was Dress for Success day. Mr. Right actually wore one of Dad's shirts. It was a bit long on him, but only a bit. Scary. And Mr. Music wore his Sunday clothes. He told me everyone loved his dress for success look. Thursday was their favorite. It was Decade Day. Mr. Right chose the 70's and Mr. Music chose the 50's. I think they looked great. Friday was sports day. They both wore sports clothing and they will be having field day type activities. They have had a great week. YEA Spirit Week.

No comments:
Post a Comment