Saturday, April 9, 2011
A crazy busy day in the Kingdom
Mr. Music lost another tooth. He only has one more baby tooth to lose. He is VERY aware of this and is looking forward to having all of his baby teeth gone. He knows the next step for him is braces, he isn't sure how he feels about those. But he is excited to be growing up.
Mr. D.A. for the first time had a friend come over for a sleep over last night. I let him stay up a bit later than usual, but not a ton later. It didn't matter though, he slept most of the afternoon today and even went to sleep on my bed before evening prayers were even said. He LOVED having a friend over and can't wait until the next time we can do it, but it was exhausting!
Mr. Right shaved for the first time today. He has been growing some hair on his lip and asked me a while ago to teach him. So we've been planning and decided today was the day. He was a bit apprehensive, but did a great job. I told him he probably only needs to do it maybe once a week or so for now. But before bed he was already talking about "next week when I shave..." I loved teaching him and he even gave me a voluntary hug and kiss when he was done. YEA!
Today at martial arts class Mr. Perfect was informed that next week he would be promoted from yellow belt to green belt. Whahoo! He is really excited. He also got his hair cut today. He wanted to grow out his hair, but hated having to comb it every day. So, short it is. He looks great either way.
Mr. Prince loves the United States. Today while we were doing all of our taxi driving from lessons and such he was listing all of the States in alphabetical order saying what each state was. "Florida- the sunshine state. Missouri-the show me state. etc. etc." I don't know them all and I definitely can't say all of the states in order but he can. Last week during conference this was one of his things. He is making a map of the US state by state. When he found he didn't have room for them all he drew an outline first. See next pic...
He discovered it was much easier if he had the outline first and then drew the states in. Boy this kid is good! He loves to play this game with me where he draws half a state and I have to guess what it is. If I get it right he draws the rest, if I don't he gives me hints like..."This was the 12th state." or "This state is one of the eight smallest states. (WHO KNOWS THAT?) Mr. Prince knows it. He loves his United States.
And finally my sweet Mr. Super. We dragged him along with us as we taxied kids here and there. This is a pic of him waiting in the van while some of the boys were still in their classes. Boy he is a cutie!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I love all of your little Misters! I was especially tickled to get a hug from Mr. Music last night. Woohoo!
ReplyDeleteHey, just wanted to let you know that I'm writing a daily blog and I try to include thing about the family. If you're interested in following it, just let me know. Love reading your blog! It's great. Take care.
ReplyDeleteLynda's Hubby.. ;)