Here is Mr. Perfect trying to do a snow board type thing on the sled. Nice wipe-out. But he sure loved the adventure of doing it.
Mr. Right and Mr. Prince walking back up the hill. That's the hard part of sledding. But I didn't hear one word of complaint. YEA!
Mr. Perfect. One happy camper.
Mr Music even joined us outside. WITHOUT being asked to come . That's almost a miracle! Mr Right, on the other hand, was one of the first ones out and the last ones in.
Mr Right was also so helpful with all of the other boys. They all would ask him to push them, and he obliged them quite a bit. I was really glad to see how much he was willing to do.
Mr. Prince is such a cutie. 
Mr. Super kept telling me where to go. I wasn't ever in the right place.
Mr. Right got the snowboarding thing down pretty well.
Mr. Super kept telling me where to go. I wasn't ever in the right place.
I think what you experienced was the joyful weather phenomenon known as freezing rain. Nasty, nasty stuff. But it can be fun, if you don't have to actually go out in a vehicle in it. It can make the roads incredibly slick.
ReplyDeleteYou have the most adorable boys. What great pictures. Looks like they really did have a great time in the slushy stuff.
Wow! That looks like a lot of fun.
ReplyDelete