Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Follow the Prophet

Tonight we were listening to primary songs and Follow the Prophet came on. Well, Puppy decided that it was missing a verse. He started to sing one of his own. I quickly grabbed a pen and started to write as he sang. I hope you enjoy this as much as I did.

Isaiah was a prophet he was so awesome.
He could see so much with his really good, good eyes.
Even like a fire truck, he was doing great.
He did good things all the time.
Follow Isaiah
Follow Isaiah
Follow Isaiah
He was so awesome
Follow Isaiah
Follow Isaiah
Follow Isaiah
He's got the best, super-duper ideas.

EZ tried to sing a verse of his own, but Puppy would have none of that. I didn't even get to hear what EZ was trying to sing. If you know Puppy very well, you know his volume control is broken. It's only loud or louder. Sorry EZ my sweet, soft boy.

2 comments:

  1. Awesome! I love when our kids do funny things like that. It's even better if it gets recorded for posterity. Way to go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well you never know one day he or EZ may be the prophet! And I love his song too.

    ReplyDelete