Last week I needed a babysitter, one of the Sisters from church was willing so I gladly accepted her offer and dropped off my two little boys. When I came to pick them up the first thing that my Puppy says is, "Mom, I love playing with these kids, they need to come to our house." Wow, okay. Puppy is a friendly guy and makes friends very easily but doesn't often have this reaction.As I drove the boys home Puppy made a little confession. "Mom, I kissed her."
"Are you supposed to kiss people outside of our family?"
"No." (He knows this because we have had a few talks about it ever since he planted a good one on our Angel babysitter.)
Well, I kind of let the issue drop since I didn't know the whole story. But the next day I got to hear it all. Her Mom told me that it went kind of like this.
They were dancing to classical music and her little girl is very dramatic and theatrical in her dancing. While they were dancing she decided she was Sleeping Beauty and after dancing around for a while dropped to the floor expressing that he would need to kiss her for her to awaken. Well, Puppy didn't see a problem with that. Hence the kiss.
Well, I have to say that I think he's got good taste. She is quite adorable, don't you think? And she is just about as girly as you can get. And since Puppy is just about as much boy as you can get, put them together and they sure are cute.
I have to admit that I was a little worried as I read your blog. I was afraid that Puppy had given up his heart away to another girl and that your/our Angel babysitter was soon to be forgotten. Then I realized this kiss was for drama and not for real love. I think that Puppy is taking after his grandfather the actor. You know, he is bigger than life.
ReplyDeleteThat was a cute story! Thanks for the smile it put on my face!
ReplyDeleteHow cute are they? What a wonderful story. Thanks for sharing.
ReplyDelete