Friday, April 2, 2010

Egg Coloring

YEA! It's egg coloring day. So much fun. Star showed the younger boys how to color your egg two different colors. Blue Tiger looks just WAY too happy. (He asked about every five minutes if it was time to color the eggs yet.) Check out the color of Sage's hand. Then his egg got cracked so he decided just to peel it. As I was putting the eggs away I found a nicely peeled colored egg among the other ones.
EZ loved this. He drew on each of his eggs, very intricate pictures, and then colored them. He obviously really enjoyed this.
Blue Tiger loved showing me all of his eggs. Most of them have a "value" like 3,000,000 points printed on them. (I guess for the search, whoever gets the most points wins!)
Puppy was showing me his most beautiful egg. And then it broke and he was about to break into tears when I told him he could just peel it and eat it. "Really?" I told him to go ahead and he was a very happy camper. YEA!This was stars favorite. Spike usually sticks around for quite a while for the decorating, but he was the first one to be done this year. That was a surprise for me.This year the one left at the table was EZ. Still decorating with markers and then coloring as well. He had a lot of work to do.
What a great and fun tradition. Thanks boys!

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
  2. And what fun it was to have them over yesterday to hunt eggs and fly kites.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great pictures of the egg decorating! It's fun to see the different methods your boys used. I agree that it's a great tradition!

    ReplyDelete