Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Easter weekend.

How do I cram a weeks worth of pictures and fun into a few lines for this blog? I guess I will just try to do my best. We just had so much fun over Easter weekend, and then a week full of nearly perfect days. So, this blog will be about Easter weekend. Oh, it was wonderful. So. Here are some pics. I will try to keep this concise as possible.
We started on Saturday morning going to the Crimsons for an egg hunt. One of the prizes that each of the kids found was a kite. WHAHOO! So we walked over to a little park where we could fly our kites. Blue Tiger got the hang of it really quickly and got his kite pretty dang high too. Look even he is surprised.
Spike enjoyed the kite flying and though he never got it very high he continued to do it the whole time we were at the park.I know this pic is a little blurry. But look at how happy he is. I have such a cute Puppy. I love that face!I took a turn with it even. Man that was fun. I can't remember last time I flew a kite.The Master kite flyer though was Grandma Crimson. She put us all to shame.Several of the boys told me that their favorite part of the morning was having Grandpa Crimson push them on the merry go round thingie. Sunshine was nice enough to be my camera man for a while so I could just have fun and yet still have pictures. Here is proof. I think she enjoyed her "job".We stayed for conference and Grandma Crimson had fun things like this for the kids to work on quietly. I can't tell you how many times Sage insisted on doing this puzzle. These are the pancakes we had Easter Morning. Pink, Green, Purple and Blue. It was fun. And finally, we found this nest in a tree by our house. Yes, you can tell that this bird was helped out by our boys in creating her nest. For, those are indeed ice-pop wrappers.

1 comment:

  1. It was a wonderful morning. I'm sorry that I wasn't able to be there the whole morning but I had a house to cleanup. It was lots of fun for me to get the boomerang out and throw it. Even better it was great to have the kids chase it and bring it back to me. (I thought boomerangs were supposed to come back to you by themselves.) I also enjoyed turning the kids on the marry-go-round. You didn't mention that I was turning them so fast that I was throwing their little bodies off the platform. Puppy and Sage had it worst. They could hardly stay on. I did slow down because I was afraid I was going to hurt them worse than I did. Thanks for sharing the day with us.

    ReplyDelete