Thursday, March 25, 2010

Oh Happy Trampoline

It took forever for the snow to melt, especially in our back yard where the trampoline is. During the shoveling days of the snow each morning EZ got up and begged to go and dig the trampoline. I was too tired from digging out the driveway to worry about the back porch and a pathway to the trampoline. So each day EZ asked if we could dig out the trampoline. And finally the snow melted on it's own. When it was only a few inches in the back, EZ went and kicked most of the snow off of the trampoline, but the temperature outside was still a little too cold to stay out for too long. Well, since the weather has been nice guess who you can find constantly on the trampoline? That's right, once he is dressed in the morning, as soon as he gets home from school and until it's time to come in and get ready for bed, EZ is out on the trampoline.

1 comment:

  1. Shoot, I'd be right out there with him. I LOVE the trampoline!

    ReplyDelete