The temperature was perfect all day long and we spent the whole day outside. Riding bikes, playing in the sandbox, and on the trampoline, eating ice-pops, and granola bars, just enjoying the day. Look at their faces, they are so happy to finally have a perfect day.
Sunday, March 21, 2010
The perfect day.
Just a month ago I was sure that we would never see the end of the snow. My mom always says, "This too shall pass." and I kept reminding myself of this as I watched the snow and the seemingly never ending winter. And then it did come to pass. The snow slowly melted and the weather got warmer, and then.... it came.
The temperature was perfect all day long and we spent the whole day outside. Riding bikes, playing in the sandbox, and on the trampoline, eating ice-pops, and granola bars, just enjoying the day. Look at their faces, they are so happy to finally have a perfect day.





The temperature was perfect all day long and we spent the whole day outside. Riding bikes, playing in the sandbox, and on the trampoline, eating ice-pops, and granola bars, just enjoying the day. Look at their faces, they are so happy to finally have a perfect day.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
We too have enjoyed having th warm weather come. It was also wonderful to have the two young ones over to the house this week. I asked grandma if we should set up the pool this year. She said yes a much bigger one. I asked her how we were going to get the pool to grow.
ReplyDelete