Friday, March 12, 2010

Go SAGE!

Potty training. Yes! I am on my last one. I started to potty train Sage a LONG time ago, but I haven't been very consistent, so our progress has been very slow. However, lately I have tried to be better and I feel like it is paying off. Yesterday he had a perfect day. Stayed in the same pants all day. Went both #1 and #2 in the potty. YEA!!! Today he did great but lost it when he drank 2 huge glasses of juice and mom didn't take him every 10 minutes for the next hour. Oh well, he did great until that point and I am encouraged. Won't it be great to have everyone in the house fully trained!!! Now if we could just teach everyone to sleep through the night... (at least the young ones sleep through most of the time, I should be counting my blessings.)

1 comment: