Sunday, January 24, 2010

Wow, did that really happen?!

Today at church the most INCREDIBLE thing happened. We all stayed in Sacrament Meeting. Now I know that shouldn't be considered a feat, but believe me, it is! I can't remember a time for maybe the last ten years when we weren't taking one kid or another out of the meeting. But today it didn't happen. Now trust me, there were moments when I was sure that one of the boys was just pushing things too far, but each time we were able to calm them down pretty quickly and stay in the meeting. I looked up at the clock and we only had ten minutes of the meeting to go. I was SURE that we would make it, and then sure we wouldn't make it. But suddenly the time was up... WE MADE IT! I'm not saying that I expect it to become a steady trend, but it's nice to know it can happen every once in a while. YEA!

1 comment:

  1. Congratulations! Let us hope that it is the beginning of a trend.

    ReplyDelete