Monday, January 18, 2010

Another room down! Whahoo!

Being that today was a break from school I took advantage of the fact that I had my boys home and started off first thing this morning with Star and Blue Tiger. ORGANIZING! We cleaned their room thoroughly and vacuumed and everything. And just when they thought they were done I told them that was just the PRE-cleaning.
We took everything out of drawers and closets. Cleaned out under beds and dressers, and on top of shelves and dressers. Totally organized games, books, nick knacks and then vacuumed again. Star told me that his room totally feels empty. Well it should! We took a whole bag of junk to the garbage and two bags of clothes, shoes, and stuff to give away out of there. We were finished in the early afternoon so they could go and spend some time outside in the (desperately needed) beautiful day we had today. YEA!

3 comments:

  1. Way to go! Doesn't that feel great? And what a gorgeous day we had yesterday. I'm loving this weather.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job! Keep it up, you can do it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I wish it were that easy to get teenagers to clean their rooms.

    ReplyDelete