His teacher came by after school today and told me he had already gotten into the routine of things. And how incredibly smart he is. He figured out the kid gate they have to keep the kids from going into the play area. Not only that but he got in there twice before they realized how he did it. She told me he did it so quietly and quick, and asked me if we had a gate like that since he seemed to come with the knowledge. I told her I didn't have any gates and all he had to do was watch once or twice and he would be able to figure it out. I then showed her the precautions that I keep on the doors around my house. (I've dealt with the escaping kid problem before.)
She told me that she thinks he will be making big progress. And after what she has seen in just these two days she will probably be sending him on to the more advanced class next year. And here I insisted on this class because I thought the advanced class would totally be too much for him. I guess I should have known...after all....he IS my Sage.
I know you know this already, but he truly is ADORABLE!
ReplyDelete