My brother got married last week so the hubby and I flew home for a few days. Wow! I don't remember last time I had so much fun crammed into such a short amount of time. Being with my siblings and parents is always an incredible treat!
 |
| If you look super close you can see snow still on the mountains. IN JULY!!! I miss the mountains! |
 |
| I watched while these two men tried to take naps and were constantly abused by these two little girls. It was endearing, hysterical, and pathetic all at once. I think the guys finally went down stairs to sleep. Needless to say none of us got very much sleep the last few days! |
 |
| My sweetie serving two of my beautiful sisters-in-law! My siblings and I obviously have great taste. I'm simply grateful for all of our wonderful spouses! |
 |
| My boys are missing as well as my brother and a niece and her husband. We miss them!! |
 |
| One morning my hubby, oldest brother, and his son all went disk golfing while I took a run/walk. I got to study my favorite mountain for quite a while that morning. Oh, happiness. I love this mountain! I've always felt like it was "my mountain". |
 |
| One of the fun parts of being there was being able to spend some time with Cinnamon Crimson. How we miss her since she has moved away! She drove a couple of hours to see us! What a gem she is! |
 |
| This is my brother and his new bride. It's a fun love story. They knew each other as kids and reconnected after all of these years. I couldn't be happier for my sweet brother and I LOVE his bride! |
 |
| What a fun bunch of people to hang out with at the wedding! Family and friends, nothing's better than that! |
 |
| Caffine Free Diet Coke at a burger joint....ummmm.... Can you guess where we were? |
 |
| One of the best surprises was that my friend was in the same state visiting her parents. We got to spend a fun filled morning together. Oh how I love her! |
 |
| A pic snapped during the charming ceremony, in the charming setting, with the charming couple! |
 |
| Some friends which have moved away from our current location moved out there and started a donut business. We happened to catch their son at the store. He gave us free donuts! What a sweetheart, and we were so impressed at how well he ran the store. What a fun thing to see how much he had grown up. |
 |
| This is me and a very good friend of mine. We got to have lunch together and I actually got to meet her husband! I cherish the time I get to spend with her. Even though it has been years since we were last together, we fell right back into things as if we had never been apart. I totally love her! |
 |
| This is my hubby being a reble at the airport! What a nut! |
Aren't those family visits the best? You look absolutely beautiful, E. So glad you got to be there. Did you leave the boys with Grandma and Grandpa Crimson? LOVE you!
ReplyDeleteIt was so good to see you guys. I'm glad you got to meet my Mr. perfect. Isn't he wonderful?
ReplyDeleteNext time, we will come and visit you!