Thursday, July 19, 2012
An extra special pic
We have some friends in SLC. They are wonderful and we miss them a lot. I think the best thing about this couple is they were the first "couple" that we both felt super close to. I feel as close to her as my hubby feels to her hubby. And we are all talkers! So, when we get together the conversation can go on and on and on. We actually got locked in one of the visitor centers on Temple Square because we were just sitting on some couches...talking. We spent a lovely evening with them and I (of course) cried when we had left them. I look forward to the day when we live close again. I sure hope it happens again!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

That is a wonderful time!!!! :)
ReplyDeleteI know what you mean they are the cutest and sweetest couple as are you and your wonderful hubby.
ReplyDelete