Friday, April 13, 2012

Rocanyon's Birthday April 13th

Mr. Prince gives not only names but gives birthdays to his toys. One of his Lego creations (it may be small but the boy LOVES it) has the name Rocanyon and for a very long time the boys have been looking forward to today, because it's Rocanyon's birthday. This morning Mr. Music made a cake, and when he got home from school he made Candy Crunch Pudding Pie. Happy Birthday Rocanyon! (I think Mr. Prince should definitely have a limited amount of beloved toys!) And I think we shouldn't eat all of these in one day... we shall see.
Chocolate Chip Streusel Coffee Cake with Chocolate Glaze
Chocolate Crunch Pudding Pie

1 comment:

  1. I think Birthdays for toys is brilliant & totally makes sense. I also think the Birthday desserts look delicious and I'm thinking about any excuse to make (okay EAT) these!

    Hurray for your family and every ounce of their brilliance! Big loves!

    ReplyDelete