Sunday, April 8, 2012

Taller than Mom

It is official. Check out the dot on the level... He passed me up. The first of many!

5 comments:

  1. Love it! You might as well get used to it...

    ReplyDelete
  2. That happened a lot sooner for me than it did for you!! ;) I love it, though, because now I can reach the high cabinets without a step ladder by calling "Oh, tall son!" Works like a charm! (plus, #2 son keeps getting closer and closer in height . . .)

    ReplyDelete
  3. 1.) Cute hair!
    2.) It is ruh-donkulous that you had to use "An App for that." ;-)
    3.) Surprised he lets you hug him in "public"/post on a website.
    4.) Gosh you guys are cute & wonderful!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Russell's son, Riley, in 16 and 6'4", just a little shorter than his dad. I love that you used a level on the phone to verify it. Very fun.

    ReplyDelete