Thursday, August 25, 2011

Thanks to my awesome friend!

I just wanted to put a thank you out there for my sweet friend who sat with me here on the couch late last night and worked with my blog until we were able to undo the weird glitch which was causing me to go MAD!
(Not crazy, literally MAD!)
So, after we found the source of the problem and fixed it we revamped! I hope you like the new look. I am getting used to it. I'm not sure if I do or not....
(Change is not bad. Change is not bad. Change is not bad.)

Thanks sweet friend! *hugs*

4 comments:

  1. Glad you got it worked out. I peeked at the blog after your post and it looked normal to me then.

    I've never tried changing the background or template or anything ... not sure if I ever will. I'm one of those status quo girls.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yep, love the new look! AND happy to have it fixed so that you're not mad anymore. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hehe, I sure do love you!!! I'd like to say you can always go back to the old layout... but we both know that's not gonna happen, hehe. Oh bless-ed blogger! Anyway, I like this one! Hope it grows on you. :)

    ReplyDelete