Thursday, August 18, 2011

Blogger is broken!

I was going to blog tonight but I just can't! Something is wrong with blogger. It doesn't matter what I do, it isn't working. As you can tell just by looking at this blog it isn't formatted correctly. It's been this way for about a week. If they don't fix it soon I will go insane!!! (But I might go insane for other causes in the meantime so no one would really notice would they?) HA! INSANE!

3 comments:

  1. You can overcome this! I have faith in you! I know you're not going to let some piddle-ly thing like a broken system to stop you (at least, the Mrs. says you wouldn't let some piddle-ly thing like this stop you...). Until next time!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How sad! Here on the comment page, the columns look right, but the background is missing. Good luck!

    ReplyDelete