Monday, February 14, 2011

Happy Valentines Day

Okay, I know I have a ton of stuff I need to blog on. But starting with today is good...right?
Happy Valentines Day!!!
I was surprised by a knock at my door this afternoon and a girlfriend standing there with flowers in her hands. She was just thinking of me and wanted to make my day happy.
I have the coolest friends!
I got cute cards from my boys and even a voluntary HUG this morning from Mr Right. WOW!
My hubby spoiled me by letting me off of kitchen duty for the night when we ordered Pizza Hut. He also got me a few things he will find out about later...(Thanks sweetie, I I love them!!!)
I also know we have some cookies coming, because another girlfriend told me her daughter made them for us, and would be bringing them by later. YEA!
Last night we went to the Crimsons and were indulged with hearts shaped pancakes and all sorts of goodies, as well as fun and games.
I feel loved. Spoiled actually. YEA for Valentines Day.

No comments:

Post a Comment