Sunday, June 6, 2010

The twins have a party!

So, it's been almost a week. But we had a great birthday party for the twins. EZ and Puppy. Here are some fun pics.
Sage decided to have some cake before the party. I told the boys they could have whatever kind of party they wanted. Puppy informed me (and EZ) that they wanted to have all their friends over from church and have a party in the back yard. Whahoo. That's the best kind of party there is. So, we set up a bunch of water toys and let the kids have at it. They had a ball.Blue Tiger reloading his watergun.Puppy was never without at least a few water toys.We told one of the siblings of one of the kids to come so Star could have someone his own age there. They had a great time. EZ loves being outside and in the water.Spike only lasted through half the party, then he came out all dressed and just watched. I was glad to see I got a pic of him in the water.Look at that face. Sage couldn't get enough!The next day was their actual birthday. Puppy was insistent that he get a car. So, that is what they got. On their b-day morning there was a car waiting for them in the living room. (Thanks to Dad staying up late putting it together.)They couldn't wait to go cruisin'.And here they are...driving off into the sunset....um....yeah.

8 comments:

  1. Looks like the boys had a great time. How wonderful. Love you guys!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are two very lucky boys. I've always wanted some one to give me a car for my birthday!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Deborah, I am sure we can work something out in exchange for baby sitting. :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Let's see we went to the Smithsonian museums. I think the water birthday party sounded like a better choice!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I seem to remember a similar picture that I took the day before of Sage but with blue & red icing. :-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I knew it. Everyday is a party at your house.

    ReplyDelete
  7. What an awesome party!!!! I'm hiring you for my next birthday! Love you!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Looks like a great party! I am sure they love the car!

    ReplyDelete