Tuesday, June 22, 2010

I Work at Burger King

I hear this song all of the time. But this morning it made me laugh so hard.
Background.
Dad's truck is in the shop and so we all got up and left the house rather early this morning to take him into work. I wasn't sure what the traffic would be like so I made us leave extra early and Dad didn't get any breakfast. (I wasn't too worried about the boys and I, we had time to eat after we got home.) But I did want to have Dad eat something. I knew there was a Burger King close and so I went to the drive through. The whole time we were there my boys were singing this song at the top of their lungs. Oh my goodness I was crying for laughing so hard.
Great way to start the day!

3 comments:

  1. Very funny. About the only thing I'm willing to eat at places like Burger King and McDonald's is the breakfast.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh I can just see the boys singing that song and loving it!

    ReplyDelete
  3. oh fantastic. Now I have Christmas songs stuck in my head!

    ReplyDelete