This weekend I got a very special treat. I got to spend time with family. These particular cousins are sisters and when I was young the each came to live with us at different times. I've always felt a special kinship with them and I think that is why. They took a lot of pictures and when I get them (hint hint don't forget) I will be posting them.There were my two cousins, their wonderful spouses, and a few of their children. (And a boyfriend who I would love to see as part of the family.) It was so good for me.
We had a special early birthday dinner for EZ and Puppy with them Sunday night at the Crimson's house. (How grateful we are to the Crimson's for letting us have it at their house.) I almost felt like they should know each other already. It was fun to introduce my extended family to my adopted family. And last night as we said our goodbyes my hubby knew not to push me too fast. We said goodbye for a long time as I relished my last moments with them. Fortunately, I believe that we will be seeing them again, they have actually come out here and spent time with us a few times now. I love it!
Thank Heaven for Family.
We felt they were family too.
ReplyDeleteWe are NEVER good at goodbyes! Seeing you guys was definitely the best two days of our trip. And now we know if ya'll abandon us forever, we can crash with the Crimsons (right? RIGHT?!) :-) Yep, the family definitely just got bigger. Dig it.
ReplyDelete