Monday, May 3, 2010

Family Fun

This afternoon my hubby called me and suggested that we go to a movie tonight for Family Home Evening. After picking up the boys from school we headed over to the theater and saw How to Train Your Dragon. (Sorry Sunshine, I know I said you could come with us, but it just sort of happened, and I knew you were rehearsing.)
We loved it!
Although next time I don't think I will take the boys to IMAX. It would have been just as cool for them in 3D without the IMAX and I wouldn't have had to pay IMAX prices. However....I have to say that it was worth it. We all had fun and that is what counts.

3 comments:

  1. We loved it, and even just saw it in plain, old 2-D. I have no problem spending a little extra money on movies that are good and family-friendly, because I want Hollywood to make more just like it, and $$ is the only thing that matters to them.

    ReplyDelete
  2. It's fine, I undrestand. I'm really glad that you enjoyed it so much. I want to know how your boys reacted to it. we should talk next time we see each other.

    ReplyDelete
  3. My girls loved this movie as well--we opted for the normal because i didn't want to scare savannah. what a great FHE activity!

    ReplyDelete