I love it! It kind of reminds me of the man chant on the red green show. Have you ever heard it? My dad will have to say it for you some time. Congrats Eve!
hehehehehe! Because of a really not-well-thought-out comment Mr. Perfect's ex-wife used when they were arguing once, we usually end "I'm sorry" with "But I'm over it now." It makes us laugh and really defuses any hard feelings the stupid thing we did created. Laughter is a wonderful gift.
I love it! It kind of reminds me of the man chant on the red green show. Have you ever heard it? My dad will have to say it for you some time. Congrats Eve!
ReplyDeletehehehehehe! Because of a really not-well-thought-out comment Mr. Perfect's ex-wife used when they were arguing once, we usually end "I'm sorry" with "But I'm over it now." It makes us laugh and really defuses any hard feelings the stupid thing we did created. Laughter is a wonderful gift.
ReplyDeleteVery funny! What a sweet hubby you have!
ReplyDeleteROFL!!!!
ReplyDelete