
We went to a little farm close by to pick out our pumpkins for Halloween. It was a fun evening. Here are some pics.

Me and my sweetie. I was working on getting over a cold that night. I look it too. But at least I got a pic with me and my love.

Blue Tiger found one he liked right off. It's so easy to take him places. He does what he is told and he enjoys being out and about. What a great kid.

EZ found a train to play on in the playground next to the pumpkin patch. Gosh he is cute!

Puppy was one of the last ones to find one. But he found the 'perfect' pumpkin. Of course he got Baby Dog's approval before we were able to take it home.

Gosh my Star looks old. He is growing out of all of his clothes. AAHHHH!!

Spike was really happy to find a pumpkin. He wasn't too keen on the playing part afterward, but he dealt with it okay. (The ice-cream sandwiches we had helped.)

Sage on the other hand, LOVED the playing part. Lately he goes everywhere either in full Super Hero uniform or at least in his hero glasses.)
What a fun evening!
I love the great family activity. I have a confession... my family wasn't that great when I was a kid. We didn't have very many "happy" times. When I see your family in action I honestly believe there is still hope in the world. It makes me happy. Like somehow all the wonderful things you do with your boys makes up for all the things my parents didn't do with me. Weird. I know. But the way you and your best friend treat each other and your children really has an impact on me. I love you!
ReplyDelete