Even though I woke up with the worst sore throat of my life I felt SO loved all day on my birthday. I received notes, phone calls, songs, and Dad spoiled me all day by having me stay in bed and do nothing but read and play on my computer.
 |
| Dad made me a cake! It has 16 candles. (What a way to make me feel good.) I love it! |
 |
| Me and my cake! I made a good wish. Let's hope it comes true! |
 |
| I was honored to be able to be a "guest" singer for one of the songs in Seekers choir concert. They gave all of the parents the opportunity. I was surprised only about 10 parents ended up singing with the choir. I loved it! The best was that it was a surprise for the kids. Seeker face told me he was more than shocked when I came up out of the audience, but when I talked to him later he said he thought it was fun. YEA for singing with a choir again. Seriously, a great present! |
No comments:
Post a Comment